Official Exhibition Catalogue
The Republic of Poland is one of the largest countries in Central Europe, bordering Russia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Germany. It is the hearth of EU and Russia besidesbeing the trasportation point to Asia.
Its northern frontier on the Baltic Sea gives it easy access to Scandinavian and North Sea ports.
Poland is the 6th populated country of EU and 35th of the world with more than 38 million population.
Poland is the biggest market of the 10 countries joined the EU in 2004. Retail market is growing regularly and so the domestic demand parallel to that.
The import volume in 2018 was 2 billion 800 million dollars. The export volume in 2018 was 2 billion dollars.
Poland, withın EU countries; is the country which has the highest increasing rate on footwear imports by 32% in 2017-2018 Between 2014-2018 footwear import volume of Poland increased 16%.Poland has a %5 share in EU counties on import of footwear industry
Having an import volume of $80 million, it is in between Germany, Russia and Romania which are the top 10 importers. It is the area of transition between the EU and former USSR.
• Men's & Women's Shoes
• Children Footwear
• Sports Shoes and Sneakers
• Safety Footwear
• Military Footwear
Leather Accessory Manufacturers
• Purses & Bags
• Wallets & Belts
• Travel Bags
• Wholesalers, Associations, Foundations, Federations
• Unlimited market potential
• Expand your business Network
• Find top quality partners
• Benefit from a strong media coverage & communication campaign:
• Entrepreneurs in Footwear Business
• Purchasing Officers of Stores/Department Stores/Chain Stores
• All in one venue, see thousands of dazzling products unrivaled regarding quality and diversity, connect with suppliers from around the globe and discover the latest trends.
• Get the opportunity to capture new business opportunities and establish new collaborations with an extensive participant profile.
• The opportunity to cooperate with associations, federations, and designers operating in the industry.
Lentewenc Sp. z o.o.
5/37 Skwer Kard. Wyszyńskiego Str. 01-015 Warsaw
+48 577 003 373
Lead Uluslararası Fuarcılık Tic. Ltd Şti.
Sarılar Business Center 24/11 Kadıköy/Istanbul
+90 537 554 34 59
+90 216 545 86 96